Hey guys! Little black dresses are always a great classic, go-to piece to have in your closet. It can be dressed up with some heels, or dressed down with a ballcap and tennis shoes.
Here are 5 different ways I styled a black dress!
1. Dressed up w/black over-the-knee boots & a fedora hat
2. Cute & casual with knee-high boots & a denim jacket
3. Styled w/a Cardigan & Booties
4. Dressed down w/a ballcap & sneakers (my personal favorite)
5. Styled w/a buttoned-up flannel & combat boots
Which style is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.
Here’s a link to a few different black dresses, long and short, that are all affordable!
If you decide to style your black dress one of these 5 ways, I would love to see it so be sure to tag me on Instagram, so I can share it with my other BNF fam members 🙂 And as always, if you ever have any questions about anything, just shoot me a message, and we can chat!