Y’all! A couple weekends ago, Dalton & I were trying out some new recipes we had found on our Echo Show, one of them being this brownie recipe. I can’t express how freaking bomb these turned out. It doesn’t make a lot unless you double or triple the recipe. We didn’t want to make a lot anyway since we are trying to eat good haha, but you gotta splurge every now and again, right? And you know the best part about this recipe… it’s only 4 ingredients! Literally the easiest brownie recipe I’ve ever made.
2 Large Eggs
1 1/4 cup of Nutella (or any chocolate-hazelnut spread)
1/2 cup of flour
1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- First things first, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then lightly coat an 8×8″ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. This size pan will make 6 brownies, just as an FYI.
- Mix your eggs on low with either a stand mixer or with a hand-held mixer. We don’t have a stand mixer so the hand-held sufficed. Once the eggs are well-combined, add your Nutella (or whichever chocolate-hazelnut spread you used) and mix those together until it’s smooth.
- After your Nutella and egg mixture is smooth, add in your flour and salt and mix together, scraping down the sides of the bowl (if necessary) until everything is well-mixed.
- Once everything is mixed and smooth, pour your mixture into the baking dish, making sure it is spread evenly. Bake your brownies for roughly 25-35 (depending on the quality of your oven), and use a toothpick to make sure it is baked all the way through.
- Let it cool for about 5-10 minutes and serve!
And that’s it! Super easy to make. The only time consuming part is the actual baking time, the prep is only 5-10 minutes and making sure everything is mixed good. It would also be really good with some vanilla ice cream on top, or even some cool whip.
If you end up trying this recipe and loving it as much as we do, be sure to leave me a comment below and/or share this on your social media, tagging me so I can share it on mine!