Hey guys! As you guys know, Dalton & I like trying out new recipes we find scrolling through Instagram or through word of mouth from our friends and family. Dalton found this recipe online and it’s super easy to make and they taste so dang good. It would be the perfect appetizer to bring to a cookout/party or to just have as a weekend night snack.
1 -2 cylinder of biscuits
A bag of pepperonis
Mozzarella String Cheese
A jar of marinara sauce for dipping
- First things first, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take half of each biscuit and flatten it. Then add a pepperoni, a small piece of cheese, and another pepperoni, then roll it into a ball. Repeat the process for the rest of the biscuits.
- Next, use a brush to cover the pizza balls with butter, so that the seasonings will stick.
- Then sprinkle on your garlic powder, onion powder, and italian seasoning. Just kind of eyeball it to your liking.
- Put them in the oven for 13-16 mins
- Once the timer’s up, let them cool for 5-6 mins.
- While the pizza balls are cooling, heat up your pizza sauce for dipping.
And that’s it! Super easy to make. The only tedious part is actually making all the balls, the cook time isn’t long at all. Like I said before, this would be a perfect dish to bring to a cookout/party or for a weekend night snack.
If you end up trying this recipe and loving it as much as we do, be sure to tag me on Instagram or Facebook so I can share it with the other BNF fam members too!